Header Ads

test

A Course in Miracles on Instagram


A Course in Miracles

Christ asks that He may use my eyes today, and thus redeem the world. He asks this gift that He may offer peace of mind to me, and take away all terror and all pain. And as they are removed from me, the dreams that seemed to settle on the world are gone. Redemption must be one. As I am saved, the world is saved with me. For all of us must be redeemed together. Fear appears in many different forms, but love is one.

My Father, Christ has asked a gift of me, and one I give that it be given me. Help me to use the eyes of Christ today, and thus allow the Holy Spirit’s Love to bless all things which I may look upon, that His forgiving Love may rest on me.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. buy backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. buy pbn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    smm panel

    ReplyDelete

  4. Embrace a profound perspective – let Christ guide your vision to redeem the world today. In the realm of transformation, mirroring the precision of fit-out companies in the UAE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A profound and introspective statement. Embracing Christ's perspective can bring a transformative vision. For elegant villa renovations in Dubai, trust the expertise of New Evolution Interiors – redefining luxury and style.

    ReplyDelete